Friday, 7 December 2012

Random Designs


Hey guys and gals it's FRIDAY!!!!!

For the working gals I'm sure you're glad. 

Here's a little random design that I re-created. 

A friend of mine (Nicole) tagged me in this picture on facebook. I don't know whose design it is these isn't any watermark or anything but if anyone knows please let me know so I can give that person credit. Thanks. 


So it's not the exact design and since my nails aren't that long I had to work with what I have . I think it makes my nails look a bit longer. How bout you?

So for this design I used my Jordana Pearl Pink which is almost a nude colour (I love it).
I did the tips in Jordana Fucshia Pink and used a Black striper to make the design. I added a square pink rhinestone and finished with a quick dry top coat. 
 Only thing I didn't wait for the black to properly dry and it smudged a bit.**silly me** No worries i still like it. 










 Do you like this look? Comment below and let me know. 

For more nail art pictures check out my facebook page Just for the FUN of it 

Be safe this Christmas season. 

Bye guys

XOXO 

Stacy

5 comments: