Monday, 7 January 2013

GET TO KNOW ME



This is a fun Tag to help you get to know me and learn more about me. So without further ado let's get to know me.


Get To Know Me Tag

       1.       Are you named after anyone?  
                  I don't think I'm named after anyone in particular, at least that's what my mom says 

     2.       When was the last time you cried?
                  Wow! The last time I cried would probably be last  November when I learnt that my best friend's mom had past away. 
        
     3.       Do you have kids?
                  No . Not yet but planning on it 

     4.        If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
                 Of course. I would like to think that I would want to be my friend 

     5.       Do you use sarcasm a lot?
                 Actually I do sometimes. 

     6.       Will you ever Bungee Jump?
                I've always seen people doing it and would like to try, but then I think I might be scared when it's time to do it. 
     7.       What's your favorite cereal?
                  Right now I am loving Nestle Cini Minissssssssssss

                      
     8.       What's the first thing you notice about people?
                Their smile. :)

     9.       What is your eye colour?
                My eyes are brown. 

    10.   Scary movie or happy endings?
                A good horror is always good but I prefer happy endings. 

    11.   Favourite smells?
                hmmm I'm weird. Freshly cut grass, baked goods (pastries), new books. I can get high on them. 

    12.   Hot or cold weather?
               It's a tie for me since with hot weather you can still go out whereas with cold weather (rainy) even though you can make yourself warn it's kinda hard to be out in the rain.  
      
    13.   Computer or television?
               Computer cuz I can blog and do so much more on it. 

    14.   What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
               Has to be Tobago, I really want to go back again soon 


    15.   Do you have any special talents?
                 None that I have discovered unless you count baking and doing Nail Art. 


    16.   Where were you born? 
                I was actually born at home which is at Hardbargain. My parents say I was too hurry to come out. teehee. 

    17.   What are your hobbies?
                I guess you could say baking / cooking, doing my nails that's about it. 

    18.   Do you have any pets?
                :( No pets 

    19.   Favourite movie?
                Hmmmmmmm? Save the last Dance maybe because it was the first movie I was ever obsessed with seeing. 

    20.   Do you have any siblings?
                 I'm actually the second of five children. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. 

    21. Hot or Cold Drinks. 
          A bonus question since Meera changed some up on me. I like cold when the weather calls for it and hot when it's really nice tea or hot chocolate with marshmellows. 





   Well that's it for me. 

           I tag all you bloggers out there you may be impressed by some of your answers I know I was. These are things that you might never sit and think about. 





2 comments: