Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Gift Haul from my Uncle

Hey hey

I have relatives living in the states and my cousin recently came to visit. 
I was so thrilled when he told me that my uncle had sent some stuffies for me, so I decided to share them with you. 


This is the box it came in 
This is all the stuffies inside
So I got this really pretty silver band with purple and pink rhinsestones. 


I think these earrings are supposed to go with it. Aren't they just gorgeous? There were also 2 other pairs of like silver balls. 

They all came came in this little jewellry box.



This is mint chocolate candies. 


Some Shortbread Rounds


A pretty Keychain with Minnie and Mickey shapes. (Hubby is trying to take it) 




There were no names in these but hubby made sure to open them up to see what was inside. One contained Caramel and Chocolate covered popcorn and the other was chocolate chip cookies which I only got 2 of. :(



And who could forget T Shirts. 



Thank you Uncle----<3


Disclaimer: I am in no way bragging about the things that I got. I just wanted to share my wonderful gifts with you all. I am very appreciative of the things that I received. 

No comments:

Post a Comment