Monday, 28 January 2013

I have a Green Thumb - Green Glow

Good morning. 

I had kind of a really rough week and that's the reason I didn't get around to posting much. I just amazes me sometime how ignorant some people are to other's feelings. 

I was feeling so blue but I decided to go with a green polish to try and cheer myself up a bit. 

Jordana's Green Glow is a really funky florescent green that has a jelly like consistency and appears matte when dried.  
I paired it with Kleancolor's Holo Green just to have a little sparkle and it did help in cheering me up a bit. 














I was saving this part for another post but why not do it now instead. I got some acrylic paints from Meera for Christmas *Happy Dance* so I started experimenting with them. 

This is my first attempt at one stroke nails. 







I need to practice some more. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll try to see if I can do a little more this week. Also look out for our Trendy Thursdays. 




4 comments:

  1. I love the flowers, they look great! Super pretty layering duo, too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo - mite wanna steal it heh heh ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No don't steal it just borrow it hehehe ^_^

      Delete