Sunday, 20 January 2013

Random Nail Art


Happy Sunday. 
I hope everyone's enjoying their weekend. 

I was trying to revamp my mani and since it was so bright I decided to use a colour to kinda tone it down. The first polish that touched my hand was Jordana's Boy Oh Boy. This is a really blue/teal colour. Almost a dupe to Sinfulcolors Savage, but this one has a gloss and is more blue. 
Anywho I had no idea what design to do so I did various designs as you will see. 


I was trying to accomplish making a flower on my middle finger but I failed miserably. :(




I did however succeed with this one.







I wanted to capture this polish without all the shine so I took pictures without flash and this is what I got.







I'm not to proud of this mani, to me it's a fail on some of the fingers, but nevertheless it like the blue and silver combination.

What do you think? 





No comments:

Post a Comment