Friday, 11 January 2013

Swatch me - Cream Pink


It's Finally Friday (WOOHOO) 

Since it's Friday how bout we look at another Pink Polish. This one is Sinful Colors Cream Pink. I'm on the brink with this one it's a really bright pink but there is a gold undertone to it. I think that's why I feel that way. 

There's not much I can say about this but I'll let the pictures do the talking. 











Please excuse my horrible looking cuticles I misplaced my bottle of Cuticle Oil over the holidays and only found it yesterday. 

What do you think about this pink? Do you own it? Leave me a comment and let me know.  

Thanks for reading and do ENJOY your weekend. 



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! Shades like these are my absolute favorite summer pedi colors. I think it's funny that SC named it Cream Pink when it's so shimmery XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right it's such a weird name. I followed you blogs. Like the food one

      Delete
    2. Aw, thank you! The food blog doesn't get updated much. :p

      Delete