Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Swatch Me - Florecent Pink

Is there any girl that doesn't like the colour PINK? 
**hands shoot up**

I'm not too much of a girlie girl and I'm really not to fond of pink unless it's a really light pink,but somehow I find myself having an abundance of pink polishes in almost every shade you can think of. 

However this is a florescent florescent pink and I mean this is really bright, so bright it appears to look like a bright orange/red in pictures. 
 I'm not sure what the name is since there wasn't any but it is from the Circus brand. 








 What I like about this polish is that it goes on so smoothly and dries so fast. It was unbelievable.





6 comments:

  1. I love pink! I have a ton load of that shade! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink is my fav colour but oddly I don't own a lot of pink polish lol... I love Andreas Choice! Did you buy it online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I got it as a gift from someone. But you can probably check for it online

      Delete
  3. I think the name of it is Ring Master..I love Andreas Choice too...she is a top favorite youtube beauty guru!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. I'll check out her channel

      Delete