Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Swatch Me - Reflections

Hi lovelies 


I'm back with another swatch for you all. I picked up this polish during the holidays (sorry I didn't do a haul). I saw this polish and just had to have it. 
It's a really sheer grey pearl / iridescent colour. 
I'm wearing 3 coats and it still isn't anywhere near opaque and I would be great for a glitter sandwich. 

LA Colors Lacquer in Reflections and the name suits it because you can see blue reflects depending on how you position your hands. 







 I made it to 4 coats and it's still pretty sheer. 




What do you think about this colour? 

I love it . 

Don't forget to follow this blog and my facebook page for more nail art.  Also you can leave a comment and let me know what kind of nail art you'd like to see. 

Stay put for our Trendy Thursday. 







2 comments:

  1. I love this! Sheer, pearly colors are so pretty ♥ I love the blue shift in this one.

    ReplyDelete