Thursday, 3 January 2013

Trendy Thursday - Black and White

Hi lovelies 

So as the New  Year is still fairly new let's start off with some new challenges. 



Me - Just For Fun and my partner in polishing Meera over at Pajamas n Pearls are starting a new challenge (or should I say trend). 


Each and hopefully every Thursday we will be posting Nail Art and things to do with nails. As I mentioned in my earlier post you are welcome to join us in this venture. 

Today's Nail Art: Black and White

My Take: Gradient

Polishes used: Santee Black and Jordana White 








I got around to doing this after doing 1 week worth of laundry so my creativity was a little drained. 

However as you can see we are both rocking nubbins. 

So leave a comment if you wish, don't forget to follow and then head over to Meera's and have a look see what she did. 

XOXO 

Stacy 

No comments:

Post a Comment