Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Week 45 - Newspaper Nails

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I made a promise to myself that I would at least try to get my posts up on time and what better way to start than to put up a post on the first day of the new year.      

Did you make a new years resolution? I don't particularly make those since my life is so unpredictable. 
\But this year I'm going to try my best to stick to it. My resolution is to try my best to work on moving out from where I currently live. 

This post is wayyyyyy overdue but I have a few others to put up since this was a 52 week challenge. 
Welcome to week 45 Newspaper Nails. 

This was my first attempt I used white as a base, but I wasn't too fond of it so I cleaned it off and tried again. 


For my second attempt I used a grey base and I think it turned out a lot better. What do you think? 









I really want to try doing this manicure again and maybe I will be able to do that later on during this year. 






I hope all of you (my followers) have a happy , prosperous and safe 2013 and may you accomplish all that you set your mind to. 

I'm not going to tell you to follow me since if you're reading this it means that you may already be doing that. So instead I'll tell you don't forget to comment and share this page with your friends. 

Thank you . 

XOXO 

Stacy  







2 comments: