Thursday, 3 January 2013

Week 49 - New Years




I know it's a little late but nevertheless HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




On-wards to polish. 

Three of my nails broke so I resorted to filing them all down to nubbies. 

However it did not stop me from polishing them for the New Year and you know New Years eve is all about the Glitz and Glamour. 

I started off with a new polish I bought and can't remember the name of but it's a pearl grey colour from LO Colors and is so gorgeous but very sheer. 

Then I added Kleancolors Shooting Star on the tips just to add that splash of glitter. 






What did you wear for New Years Day. 

Don't forget to comment, I have a new challenge coming up soon. 

If you would like to be a part of it leave a comment and let me know. 

Big things are happening this year so stay tuned. 


XOXO 

Stacy



No comments:

Post a Comment