Monday, 11 February 2013

1 Year Blog Anniversary


I can't believe I missed the day, it was exactly 1 year ago yesterday that I decided to venture into the world of blogging. At first I hid and din't want anyone I knew to know about my blogging, but I realized that it helps to have a friend in this crazy world. 

To date I have 32 Followers and I'm very grateful that at least someone takes the time out of their busy schedule to read my words and look at my pictures and I thank you all for that. 

I have made many new friends through the blog and even started a Youtube Channel where I can share so much. 



I thank you all for being here. Feel free to leave me comments and recommend my blog to others. 



6 comments:

  1. HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY... KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING LOVE IT.. AND I KNOW MY NIECE ENJOYS THE TIME YOU PUT INTO BLOGGING SO SHE CAN REPLICATE YOUR BEAUTIFUL WORK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, it's good to know i inspired her

      Delete
  2. Hi Stacy. I came across your blog a i think last month. I seriously check everyday to see if you have new post :)

    Keep it up. Anya*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sticking around. Do you have a blog?

      Delete
    2. No. At least not yet. But you guys inspire me :) Hopefully i'll start soon. Thinking about starting some vidz on youtube as well. I also watch your YT Vidz. :) *Anya*

      Delete