Friday, 15 February 2013

Halener Rustique's January 2013 GGB



EEEEEP the January Glitzy Glam Bag is here. 
Just look at this adorable make up pouch, i just love the colours (Chocolate Brown and Blue) so gorgeous. 
I have been anticipating the arrival of this bag for weeks and my wait was not in vain. 



Everything came packaged in Pink tissue paper. 


All the goodies who could resist playing with these new toys. 


So from left to right 
  • Pink, Green and Blue Glitter
  • A pigment in Jet Blue
  • A Sephora Crayon Jumbo 12 hours wear liner in Purple Glitter 
  • Elf Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petals
  • Elf Natural Lash Kit in Brown

A CLOSE UP VIEW OF THE PRODUCTS

Elf Natural Lash Kit in Brown


Elf Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal 

Halener Rustique Pigment in Jet Blue 

Sephora Jumbo Liner in Purple Glitter

Pink Glitter 


Green Glitter 

Blue Glitter 


    Halener Rustique puts together a Glitzy Glam Bag every month and for the low price of $100.00 TT you too can get yourself one here.

    Remember to comment and follow to see more nail art, swatches and lots more. 





    4 comments:

    1. I don't think the GGB is worth it... :/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I guess it's a matter of opinion. But to me when you base it against the actually prices it is worth it

        Delete
      2. The shimmering facial whip looks interesting though! Can you show how it looks when applied?

        Delete
      3. I haven't opened it as yet and I'm not sure if I will but you can check out this vid that I found and maybe it will help you figure out how it looks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL2ew1VbiAc

        Delete