Thursday, 14 February 2013

Trendy Thursday - Valentine Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!! 

Welcome to yet another Trendy Thursday. 





Today's Mani: Valentines Day   
My take: Valentine Coupons  
Polishes used:Santee "Angel Red", Jordana "White", Jordana "Black", Red, Pink, Black and White Striper. 










I searched Google looking for inspiration on this venture and realized that even though some people do Valentine coupons far their loved ones it has never really been attempted on nails. 
So I thought I might as well give it a try. 

On the pinky you are eligible to have 1 date, on the ring finger 1 kiss, the middle 1 hug and the index I love you. 

I really like how these turned out even though they smudged after the top coat was applied. 

Don't forget to head over to Pajamas n Pearls and see Meera's take on Valentines Day. 


Also for a simple tutorial on how to achieve this design head over to my Youtube Channel here






5 comments: