Sunday, 24 March 2013

Halener Rustique - Easter Bag

HAPPY SUNDAY

A day to just chill, relax and breathe in the fresh air, while sipping on some ice cold orange juice or maybe a Chocolate Mint Chiller from Rituals. 

Easter is fast approaching and the sun is as blazing hot as ever, there are kites flying and the sno cone man passes (ok palette man). Easter was one of the best times when I was a child. It meant no school and flying our huge kite on the hills after the cane had been cut down. 

Ok enough reminiscing let's get down to business. 

Halener Rustique decided to come out with an Easter Bag (somewhat like the Christmas Bag). 

Cost $300.00 including delivery. 

I collected my bag but didn't get a chance to really go through it till now and I was so impressed, especially when I saw the gorgeous palette. 


So first thing I got an Easter egg filled with candy (there were chocolates in it but i ate it before I took pics) :D

                                  Cosmetic Grade Glitter 

 

                              
                                           Pigment on Riri  

                                         Pigment in Lightnin
 

                         Me Now Eye/Lip Liner in No.012

                                    Mascara with Fibre duo

                         ELF Mineral Eyeshadow in Wild

                            ELF Lip Balm SPF 15 in Pink 




                        Elf Healthy Glow Bronzer in Sun Kissed

ELF Defining Eye Brush

                                  Halener Rustique Pencil

                                 88 Rainbow Palette




I forgot to put in a picture of my Owl Necklace which is so cute. 



Check out my Youtube Channel with a video containing all I received. 



XOXO 



Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment