Monday, 18 March 2013

Swatch me - Purple Diamond


Hi everyone 

I was feeling so lazy and tired over the weekend that I didn't get anything done. 

However after all my procrastinating about putting up some posts I'm finally doing it. 

SinfulColors - Purple Diamond 

You may have seen this polish in  one of my previous hauls and while i really liked the colour in the bottle it did nothing for me when it was actually applied. 


I am not a fan of frosted polishes and this polish comes off as a frosty, very sheer since I applied 3 coats and could still see my nail under it. 










It's more of a lilac colour than a full on purple and there are specks of silver as you can see. 

My take. I really don't like it but I may still use it to layer over another colour. 

Do you like this colour? What is your take on it? 
Leave a comment and let me know. 

XOXO 

Stacy




No comments:

Post a Comment