Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Swatch Me - Electric

Hola 

I'm usually drawn to black polishes but this particular one disappointed me. 
When I hear Pure Ice I always look for a polish being so smooth and applying with ease, also the colours are always shown true just watching the bottle. 


It looked so gorg in the bottle that I couldn't wait to polish my nails with it. Application not so well since when I tried going over it to smoothen it, it made it worse. I had to wait for it to completely dry before applying another coat to get it smooth. 
Then the shimmer only showed in the light. 


As you can see it was a pain to photograph with light. But without light there was no shimmer. 

All in all I don't to like this polish but if I do decide to wear it I'll probably just layer glitter over it like I did using Jordana Glitter in Sequins. 

Have you ever had a polish that look spectacular in the bottle but was a fail on the nails? Leave a comment and let me know. 

XOXO 

Stacy



2 comments:

  1. Where do you get Pure Ice in T'dad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get it in a store in Princes Town. That's the only place I've every seen them selling

    ReplyDelete