Thursday, 11 April 2013

Trendy Thursday - Happy Manicure


Good day you all and welcome to yet another Trendy Thursday. 


Today's Mani: HAPPY MANICURE :)
My take: Autism Awareness
Polish used:Jordana "White",SinfulColors "Grecian Sun", Santee "Metallic Yellow" 





When I actually started to do this mani I had no idea what to do. All I knew was that I was using one of my favourite polishes (blue). Then I remembered it was Autism Awareness month so I decided to try colour blocking. Then a light bulb went off and i had another design so I tested my theory and this is what I came up with, something really simple but it still looks good. 

As for the accent nail I just really wanted to do a swatch of the colour and was too lazy to clean it off after *shameface*. 

Now head over to Meera at Pajamas n Pearls and see her Trendy Thursday post. 


Why not join in on the fun...

Leave a comment on mines or Meera's post and we'll get back to you 
as soon as possible


No comments:

Post a Comment