Monday, 22 April 2013

Unmotivated, Nubs, Help

Good morning dears, 

Sorry it took me so long to do a post and I know I'm behind on my Trendy Thursday but i'll try to get it up before the end of the week. 

I have just been feeling so unmotivated (if that's a word) to do my nails. Right now I have nubs due to 2 of them breaking straight down to the skin and while doing laundry I hit one on the tub and it started to bleed so I cut it down. 

Confession: I haven't worn a manicure since maybe Wednesday. 

If you're still here then I should let you know that I'm trying to figure out how to get acquainted with Bloglovin since I have an account but it doesn't seen to be picking up my blog. If I can't rectify this problem then I may have to find an alternative solution to this or change my blog completely even though I really don't want to. If you all know what I can do please help me. 

So until I do get around to doing a post, stay safe all you lovely people. 

XOXO 

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment