Friday, 10 May 2013

April Empties

Hi guys. 

So I have here my April empties and I must say I actually finished a good bit of stuff this month. 



Amoray Foaming Milk Bath - didn't too like it. Would not be repurchasing. 
Body Luxeries Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel - Loved it. Will be repurchasing along with some other scents.
Jergens Original Scent Body Lotion - Will always love this. Trying to finish some of my other small lotions before I repurchase. 

Spectra Premium Cotton Rounds - Not really impressed with this. Will not be repurchasing unless I don't have a choice
Arista Nail Polish Remover - Remover is remover and if I can't find any other I'll just buy what works


Suave Keratin Solution Shampoo and Conditioner - I liked this. Will repurchase but in a bigger size
One n' Only Argon Oil Conditioner - Not to find of this. Might not repurchase
Argon Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment - Loved it. Will be repurchasing 

Milk Protein and Olive Oil Strengthening Creme - In love with this product. Already have a backup 
Vita Sheen Olive Oil Polisher - Somehow it really doesn't work much for me - Might repurchase.  



Cala Cellulose Cleansing Sponge - Really like how these sponges work - Will repurchase
Powder Sponge - Already repurchased 
Perfume in Vintage Soul - Has a nice smell and is only $8.95 so I may repurchase

To get a better look at these stuff and hear my take on these products visit my YouTube Channel. 

XOXO

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment