Friday, 10 May 2013

Haul Me Baby - Wonderful World

TGIF Whoo Hooo the weekend is here

Who doesn't like to go shopping especially when it's a sale and it's new goodies that you'll get. 

Wonderful World is having their Semi Annual Sale and I passed in and just picked up a few things. 
Most of their palettes that were for sale weren't all that and they were dirty and broken up so I just sticked to polishes and a couple random stuff. 



Kleancolor - Salsa Much - $10.00 (not on sale)
China Glaze - High Def - $18.00 (sale)
Kleancolor - Bite Me - $10.00 (not on sale)
Kleancolor - Pastel Blue - $10.00 (not on sale)
SinfulColors - Pink Chloe - $11.00 (sale)
China Glaze - Brownstone - $18.00 (sale)


Ruby Kisses Mascara in Brown - $20.00 (sale)


This maybe weird and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them yet but I got silver body art.
Silver Body Art - $2.00 (sale) 


Miss Adoro Lash Adhesive - $12.00 (not on sale) 

To get a better look at this haul head over to my Youtube Channel and check out my haul video. 

Have you been to any hauls lately? 

XOXO 

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment