Monday, 13 May 2013

Swatch Me - Bite Me


Happy Belated Mamas Day to all you lovely mamas. 

I have been trying to get this post up all day but the internet on work is being temper mental. However I am preparing this post and will schedule it for later this afternoon since I'm not sure when the internet will stop giving trouble and I hope I don't loose it.  

Anyway I hope all you lovely ladies and a wonderful Mother's Day. 
Now on to polish. I picked this up a couple weeks ago and was so excited to try it even though I'm not much a fan of red (i find it stains your nails). 

This particular red had red micro glitters floating around inside it as well so that caught my eye. 






I just love how you can see the glitters just shining through.
I made it even more spectacular I added a matte top coat. 






I absolutely adore how this colour looks when it's matte, you can catch a glimpse of the glitters peeking through. Believe it or not this was only one coat and it is so opaque and surprisingly dried really fast. 


What do you think about this colour? Do you like it, Would you wear it? 
Leave me a comment and let me know. 

Until next time. 

XOXO 

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment