Thursday, 16 May 2013

Swatch Me - Brownstone

Goooooood morningggggg!!!!

I'm in a particularly great mood so I thought I just dive right in and push out a couple of posts today, (that is once no one bugs me). 

So this is China Glazes Brownstone, a really creamy polish that's a cross between red and brown. It's a really pretty colour. 

















This colour was unexpected since I wasn't looking for it to be so beautiful and compliment my complexion. 
It went on smoothly, I might have gotten away with one coat but I put two just to be on the safe side, it was so opaque. 

Dry time was less than 5 minutes. 

On the accent I put one coat of Kleancolor's Salsa Much and that just took the cake. 


Do you like this colour? Leave me a comment and let me know. 

Don't forget to join me over at Bloglovin as well since Google Reader will be leaving us soon. 

XOXO 

Stacy

2 comments: