Sunday, 16 June 2013

Haul Me - Pennywise (Princes Town)


Good morning, afternoon, evening , night. 
Wherever you are on this earth. 

I picked up just these 3 things at Pennywise in Princes Town and I decided to share them with you . 



First off a Santee Duo of Mascara and Liquid Eye Liner - $12.00
I'm not a fan of the mascara it has an odd smell, however the eyeliner is pretty good. 

A pack of Clear Up Blemish Patches - $15.95
It contains 30 clear circle patches and it is mostly supposed to be worn during the night. I haven't seen any remarkable differences since using it. But then again I don't always remember to put it on. 

Beauty Treats BB Cream - $25.00
It consists of 4 shades and I am the darkest shade of Butterscotch, It goes on smoothly and since I've been wearing it I have been getting a lot of compliments. It goes on lightly but for better coverage you can do another layer. My only concern is that there is a white shadow when taking out pictures with flash. It gives you a really white appearance. However if you're not taking any pictures it works very well. 

So that's my little with a little review as well. 

Until next time 

XOXO 

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment