Sunday, 16 June 2013

Review - "Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure" (Influenster Spring Fever VoxBox)

I received these Impress Press on Manicure from Influenster in my Spring Fever VoxBox free of charge for review. 
Now I'm not really a fan of these press on nails since I don't really keep long nails. I try to keep mines at a manageable length since I do laundry and cook and all that. 

Nevertheless I attempted to try it and see if it would hold up to laundry and all the water I am always in. 

It's a black and iridescent animal print which is really pretty.  






So according to the package it's really simple to put on. Measure with your nails so that you have to right size, peel off the clear plastic and apply sticking down firmly. It also states that it last for up to one week.

I somehow can't seem to keep one thing on my nails for long. I keep on this manicure for 4 days before I got tired of seeing it. It is a really nice design but I just couldn't seem to keep it on.


















I am impressed with it I must say, even after four days it was still holding on strong (considering i'm always in water). It comes off easy when you start from the sides and even when they were off it was still a bit sticky.

To see more of these Impress nail designs which are available head over to their website http://impressmanicure.com

I am really looking forward to wearing these again.

I rate this product:





The Spring Fever VoxBox was sent to me by Influenster free of charge to review. Everything above is in my own honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment