Sunday, 9 June 2013

Review - Secret Outlast Clear Gel Deodorant

I received this Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant in my Spring Fever VoxBox from Influenster. 




This is what the product looks like. 



Okay this Deodorant really impressed me and I am seriously in love with it. I wore it while I was at work in an air conditioned office and then I tried it out on a really sunny day when I went shopping. It kept me dry both time and I love that there was no white residue. Nothing came off on my clothes and not even under my arms were white. 

I am definitely going to be looking for this Secret Clear gel in my local stores. 

I rate this product 



The Spring Fever VoxBox was sent to me by Influenster free of charge to review. Everything above is in my own honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment