Sunday, 9 June 2013

Review - TastyKake Kandy Bar Kakes (Influenster Spring Fever VoxBox)


I love sweets and I love trying out new candy bars and chocolate bars and all that. When I saw this TastyKake bar I instantly wanted to try it. 




It comes in 3 flavors S'mores, Peppermint and Peanut Butter. It basically looked and tasted like a graham cracker cake covered in chocolate with marshmellowy icing goodness in the centre.

Now the used by date on mine was 05/23/13, however I received mines on 05/06/13 which is approximately 2 weeks after the use by date. I am pleased to say it still tasted good. I really like the creaminess of the filling and I've never had S'mores but if that is anything like the real thing then I love it.

Visit the Tastykakes website to learn more about their tasty kakes. 

I only wished they sold them where I live.




Disclaimer: The Spring Fever VoxBox was given to me by Influenster free of charge to review. Everything above is in my own honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment