Friday, 21 June 2013

Trendy Thursday - Fabric Inspired


Hello lovelies and welcome to another edition of Trendy Thursday with Stacy and Meera. 
 This week our challenge was Fabric Inspired and I really had no idea what to do. I started with my base coat and put on a white polish. I looked down at the shorts I was wearing and decided why not do this pattern, it was an array of multi-coloured zig zags.This was a challenge but I fought through. 


Today's Mani: Fabric Inspired
My Take: Colourful zig zags
Polishes Used: Jordana "White", a multitude of red, yellow, purple, blue and orange stripers






Now head over to Meera at Pajamas n Pearls and see her Trendy Thursday post. 


Why not join in on the fun...

Leave a comment on mines or Meera's post and we'll get back to you 
as soon as possible 

XOXO 

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment