Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Trendy Thursday - Indian Arrival / Corpus Christi

Hi everyone 
Welcome to another edition of Trendy Thursday. 
Anyone and everyone in Trinidad knows that when Corpus Christi rolls around that's when you see everyone planting their crops. Me personally am not sure the significance of planting on that particular day but I see my parents doing this as well so it must be a good thing. 



Today's Mani: Corpus Christi
My Take: Crops
Polishes Used: ELF "Party Peach" and Sinfulcolors "Pink Chloe"






 I started out not knowing what to do then it hit me. Why not use the fimo that I have. So I found lemon, orange and grapefruit as I interpreted. 

I hope you like this. 

Now head over to Meera's Blog and check see what she did for Indian Arrival / Corpus Christi.

Why not join in on the fun...

Leave a comment on mines or Meera's post and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Next Weeks Trendy Thursday will be featuring "Texture".



No comments:

Post a Comment