Friday, 7 June 2013

Trendy Thursday - Texture


TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooo Hoooo it's Friday. 
I'm sorry this post is late I forgot to put it up last night, I was too tired. But nevertheless here is my Trendy Thursday submission. 



Today's Mani: Texture
My Take: Silver Chains
Polishes Used: Wet n' Wild "Black Creme" and nail art chains






I bought these silver chains a couple weeks ago in one of my recent hauls .

It was pretty simple to use and it didn't irritate the heck out of me as the rhinestones do. Maybe because I found that it looked pretty and it gave the illusion that I had tips :D .


Now head over to Meera at Pajamas n Pearls and see her Trendy Thursday post. 

Why not join in on the fun...

Leave a comment on mines or Meera's post and we'll get back to you 
as soon as possible 

No comments:

Post a Comment