Saturday, 20 July 2013

June Glitzy Glam Bag


I'm a little late on this post since i've been procrastinating about doing this post. But better late than never so here it is. 
My June Glitzy Glam Bag from Halener Rustique. 

The goodies in the bag and I just love that the bag is clear and has a pink and black detail around the zip. 







A Role Rose palette and I love how vibrant the colours are, but they are shimmery.








A mini Elf Aloe Vera Infused Anti Bacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel. (I never knew elf carried hand sanitizers)




A Water Proof Eyeliner Crayon in Navy




An up close look at the eyeliner 


A lipstick

I love getting a little surprise every month. 

If you would like to know more about the GGB feel free to comment and i'll get back to you. 

XOXO

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment