Monday, 8 July 2013

Swatch Me - Fast Lane

Hi there lovely people of the polish world. 

I have so many swatches to do I just don't know where to start but her is the first in a long line of untried polishes. 
Pure Ice - Fast Lane

I'm not really a fan of frosted polished since I find that they tend to smudge very easy and well as you can see brush marks but this polish is different. After 2 coats it was quite opaque and had a tolerable finish. 






It's a kinda bronzy colour with a goldish tint even though you can't see it in the pictures. It looks really pretty on my fingers even I find that  most polishes in this colour makes my hand look older, this one didn't do that which I am happy about. 

Do you like this colour? What do you think about it? 

XOXO 

Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment