Monday, 15 July 2013

Swatch Me - Sour Apples


Hola 

So I'm trying to keep up to date with me blog posts so i'm trying to a post every other day and so far it's working out great. Fingers crossed we don't get side tracked. 

Now I don't think I've ever had a sour apple but if this is how it looks then I don't think I want one. This particular polish is China Glaze "Sour Apples" I got this on sale and there was no name on it, after googling and researching I found out the name. Now it's a green jelly base with lots of glitters, however getting the glitter on the brush was a challenge.  Clean up wasn't bad which is a plus in my book. I layered over white so it would stand out more but it turned out to look like a pale yellow. 




Until next time 

XOXO 

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment