Friday, 19 July 2013

Trendy Thursday - Country Side

Hi guys and welcome to another edition of Trendy Thursday. 
Our theme this week was Country Side and what do you see in a countryside. Lots of trees, grass, kids playing by rivers, swings, forts. At least that's how I was when I was younger. 


Today's Mani: Countryside
My Take: Enjoying Nature
Polishes Used: Kleancolor "Pastel Blue", Acrylic paint 






The fish holds a special place. Many of you may have known TaliaJoy through her videos on Youtube. By now i'm sure you know that she lost the battle with cancer and got her wings earlier this week,. I personally know all to well what Cancer since I lost two of my aunts to Breast cancer, my Uncle is battling Throat cancer and I recently lost a friend to Cancer as well. 

Talia was truly an inspiration to many people and she continues to be the voice of childhood cancer. 
She is in a better place  and even though I never knew her except for watching her videos she was such a special girl. 

My prayers go out to all her family and friends, may they have the strength to keep swimming. 

Now head over to Meera at Pajamas n Pearls and see her Trendy Thursday post.

XOXO 

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment