Friday, 5 July 2013

Trendy Thursday - Game Inspired


Good day everyone 

Welcome to yet another edition of Trendy Thursday. Today's theme is game inspired. I play mainly games on facebook but I couldn't help myself I decided to do a game my hubby likes. I wonder if you can figure out what the design is about? 




Today's Mani: Game Inspired
My Take: PS3
Polishes Used: LA Colors "Circuit" Pink, Green, Blue, Red and Grey Stripers







Well by now I'm sure you know what my inspiration was, my hubby's PlayStation 3. He loves to to play games but doesn't always have time so when he does get into it there's no way you can pry him from it. 

My take was on the controls as you can see. 

Do you have any games that you're obsessed with? 

Now head over to Meera at Pajamas n Pearls and see her Trendy Thursday post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment