Sunday, 18 August 2013

Swatch ME - Bold/Classic

Hey hey hey  

Kleancolor recently came out with their matte, duochrome and 3D texture polishes. Even though it took me a while to get them I finally did. Featured today is a 3D Duochrome in Bold/Classic. 
I'm not sure how to describe this colour since it appears to look one colour in the bottle and another colour on your nails. 
It took me 3 coats before it was finally opaque to a point. 



If you look closely you can see it has multi colour flecks but as far as duochrome i'm not sure I saw it anywhere except between the actual colour and the colourful flecks.  




Can you see it? If you do please let me know. 

My take: It went on like most Kleancolor polishes, smooth. It was a thinner consistency from the others. I'm not very fond of the colour but it might grow on me. Drying time was fast. 

XOXO

Stacy 

No comments:

Post a Comment