Friday, 23 August 2013

Swatch Me - Decades of Bond

Hey hey 

I went on a search for this gorgeous polish and could not seem to find it. Thank God for Meera who found it for me. :D
I don't have glitter polishes like this and it seems as though everyone wants this polish since it was sold out. This is from Kleancolor's Matte Glitter Collection - Decades of Bond. It's a mixture of Black and White hexes, micro, bars all sorts of Glitter. 








I layered it over my Mist Blue which is a Matte Blue and being a matte glitter i thought it should look matte but unfortunately it was not matte,  it actually gave the blue a glossy finish which I didn't mind but I would have preferred it to be matte. Nothing that a matte top coat can't fix. 

I used 1 coat and got all this goodness on my nails event though the polish itself isn't all that thick. As with any glitter polish it did take some time to dry, but who cares I LOVE IT!!!!

What do you think of this color? Leave me a comment and let me know. 

XOXO 

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment