Saturday, 31 August 2013

Swatch Me - Holo Chrome


I've had this beauty for a while and no matter how much I wear it I always forget to snap some pictures of its beauty. Finally I remembered so here are some swatches of Kleancolor "Holo Chrome".

 
It's the accent colour which I paired with this no name blue from Princessa. 

As you can see it's like the other holo polishes which have a multitude of holo glitters but I just love the dark blue color that it gives off together with the glitters. 






As usual with most any Kleancolor polishes it is pretty thick but that ok . This is actually 2 coats and it did take some time to dry since I did not want to spoil its beauty by adding a top coat. 

What do you think of this color? Would you wear it? Do you own it? 

Leave me a comment and let me know.


XOXO

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment