Friday, 16 August 2013

Vacation Nails

Hi everyone 

I went on a mini vacation with Hubby and a couple of friends. This trip has been so long in the planning and we were all excited to go since it's been a while since we've gone anywhere together. So on Friday August 2nd we headed to Tobago the other half of our twin Republic. 

I know that my nails might be further damaged so I opted to do a simple manicure to last me the weekend. This is what I came up with. 





My first attempt at drawing coconut trees. Sad to say the mani came off the next day due to the base coat that I used which was really a top coat as well as constantly being in the water. 

I'll do another post with some of the gorgeous pictures of the views that can be seen right throughout Tobago.

XOXO 

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment