Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Swatch Me - I Do, Romeo


Hey guys

Heres another one of Kleancolor's Glitter Matte polish I Do, Romeo (where do they come up with these names). 

This polish is a clear base filled with matte white glitters. I layered it over Black just for fun to see how it would look and I must say I love it. I hardly wear glitter polishes because it is so time consuming to take it off, but I don't mind the hassle when it come to these Kleancolor glitters. 
I absolutely aadore them. 






Please excuse my polish stained skin and cuticles. These pics were taken before clean up since I usually end up smudging them while I'm cleaning. 

My one regret about this polish is that it's thick so when applied it causes the polish to get small bubbles but then again I don't mind I'm the only one seeing it. 

XOXO 

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment