Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Swatch Me - Princessa Collection (Pink)

This polish is from the Princessa collection, the only bad thing is that the polishes have no names. There are however some really beautiful colours in this collection. 
This particular pink is the lightest of all the pinks in the collection. 







This picture shows the true representation of the polish 






I am really starting to like this collection since I have no problems with the polishes themselves. They dry very fast and are so opaque. Only 2 coats are needed.

My only con about it is that I don't like the brushes since they all seem to be wonky in some way or the other. 

I tried my best but as you can see from above each picture shows it in a different shade. Only one picture came out true. 

If you own this collection let me know your views on it. 

XOXO 

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment