Friday, 13 September 2013

Trendy Thursday - Copy Cat


Hey hey 

So todays Trendy Thursday theme as you may have seen from the title is Copy Cat. This was really last minute but I was surfing through Pinterest and found these really cute French Tip Bow manicure. Unfortunately I don't know who this design belongs to since you know how much pictures on Pinterest get pinned by so many people. If anyone knows whose it is please let me know so I can give dues to that person. It was so cute and it was unlike anything I had ever tried so I thought I'd give it a shot. 
Take a look at it and tell me what you think. 



Today's Mani: Copy Cat
My Take: Cute French Tip Bows
Polishes Used: Base Coat, White Striper, Black Striper, Silver glitter striper and Kleancolor "Sugar Factory"









Now head over to Meera at Pajamas n Pearls and see her Trendy Thursday post.

XOXO 

Stacy




No comments:

Post a Comment