Friday, 6 September 2013

Trendy Thursday - Favourite Technique

Hey lovelies 
Today's Trendy Thursday theme is your Favourite Technique. My favourite is Gradient I just love how the colours blend into one another. I was recently sent the Kiss graduation nail kit with 3 polishes which create a nice gradient effect. It even comes with instructions telling you how to apply each colour. 


Today's Mani: Favourite Technique
My Take: Gradient






The first polish was a light shimmery gold. The second was a little darker gold and the third was a chunky glitter polish. I hope you like since my nails are taking their time to grow and they're not as long to really show off the gradient effect. 

Now head over to Meera at Pajamas n Pearls and see her Trendy Thursday post.

XOXO 

Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment