Monday, 18 November 2013

Swatch Me - Sugar Factory


Hey hey hey

So as is with this time of year, that's when all the work comes strolling along and you end up with late hours and piles of work to accomplish before the year is completely over.
I've had this one in drafts for a while and decided that since I'm playing catch up I might as well post it.

So this is Sugar Factory from Kleancolor, this is one of their 3D Textured polishes. I have a love hate relationship with it mainly because it is so pretty but then again I hate the feeling of anything rough on my nails. I tend to pick at it until it is gone. This is a clear base with really chunky flakes and glitters in all shapes and sizes. It takes the colour of whatever polish it goes onto.












Hope you enjoyed.

XOXO

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment