Thursday, 16 January 2014

Review - Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas


Hey guys the weekend is near and I can tell you what to use to pamper yourself. I received the Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask in Dead Sea Mud Spa. I must tell you I love it. There are 3 different masks Glacial Clay, Red Earth Clay and Dead Sea Mud Clay. They are infused with clay for   cleansing experience that is better and easier than before. 


This is basically what it looks like, when I placed it on my face it felt all tingly and the tingles lasted right until I removed it. My face felt tight and smooth at the end. 

I give this product 5 stars 

Head over to their facebook page Montagne Jaunesse Clay Spa on Facebook
Twitter - montagne jeuness

Disclaimer - I received this product complimentary through Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment