Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Colourful Carnival


Hey Peoples 

Carnival in Trinidad & Tobago was in March and my last post I think it was I showed you what I had on my nails. Now Carnival most people celebrate for months but it is on really officially for 2 days. so from the week before to the actual week I wore 3 manis. 

This one is the same as the one before but I used black instead of white. I didn't too like it I felt like the black did not bring of the colourful effect as the white did.But say what during Carnival you can get away with just about anything. 



This next one was an array of colour and different twists and turns. I just really wanted to see how it would turn out using soo many colours and variations. I liked it. I looked really good from far but if you looked at it up close you could see some hiccups and broken lines and what not. 


I'll leave you to be the judge of that, leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Or just let me know that you're out there.

XOXO

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment