Thursday, 17 July 2014

China Glaze - Elephant Walk


Hey guys

Today you get to see 2 manis using one of my new China Glaze polish in Elephant Walk. I can understand why it's called that since elephants are grey, at least I hope they are grey since they are always portrayed as grey. Anyway this grey has a slight shimmer to it though you can't really tell when applied to your nails. 



This first mani I choose to do a gradient with black which I love. I started to do a design, not sure what i was hoping to accomplish but it doesn't look too bad. I'll let you be the judge. 




This is my 2nd mani and this was done while I was on my animal print hype. I even added some glitter to the tips. So which do you prefer the 1st or the 2nd? 








Let me know, leave a comment I would love the hear back. 

XOXO 

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment