Saturday, 5 July 2014

The Colour Purple/Pink


Hello blogging people or people who read blogs. 

I bought some new polishes and don't worry I'll show them to you soon enough. I can't even remember if my base coat was new actually I think it's my Jordana purple, I can;t remember it's name. 

Anywho focus I saw this mani while browsing and now I can't seem to find it anymore but I thought I would try to recreate it. The original picture I think bad a black base but I just used purple. 
Then did some white over lapping lines and pink as well. and some pink and white dots to spruce it all up and make it come together. I liked the brightness of this mani it's kinda in yuh face with the bright pink. 





What do you think? Does it just hit you like in your face. :P

Well leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I like to know that there is at least one person sharing in my craziness. 

XOXO 

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment