Thursday, 28 August 2014

Baker


I am a jack of most trades and I love to bake, unfortunately when I bake there is no one to eat so I gave up on making too many desserts. However when a friend of mine asked me to make her daughter a cake for her third birthday I jumped at the chance. She sent me a picture of what she was looking for and as you can see, she loves Minnie. 

Top view


For the cake I made a victorian sponge cake and between the layers are buttercream. Covering it  all off with Marshmellow fondant. (yum yum) and little figurines of the Disney Playhouse characters. 


This cake was so much fun to make and the end result so colourful and beautiful, I absolutely loved it and so did little Shania who did not want anyone even touching her precious cake. Everything on this cake is edible except for the figurines and the skewers which held her name. 


I am by no means a professional but I do love the bake and I am still perfecting the decorating part. 


XOXO 

Stacy

1 comment: