Monday, 18 August 2014

Influenster - Aveeno

Hi there

I have been procrastinating so much to do this blog post mainly because I had gotten this about 1 month ago and it was just there sitting on my shelf. Influenster is a site that basically does voxboxes of items and you fill out a survey and if you are a good match you just might be lucky to receive a box. Now the thing with this is that you are required to review the products that you receive and they check up on you because there are certain places you have to share your review so that they know for sure you did one. 

So since I received the Aveeno Positively Radiant - Targeted Tone Corrector I'm doing a review on it.

I took it off my shelf about 1 week ago and read it through and decided to give it a try. It has the feeling of a face primer and it says that it is supposed to fade the look of dark spots and uneven tones. I can honestly say that it works. I have acne scarring and with my skin it leaves horrible dark spots so I tried it and I have really seen an improvement. I even had a scar on my chest and i have seen that fading as well. 

The pictures below is what it looks like, it has 1.1 fl oz which is 32 ml. I am guessing that it is a full size of the product. 


I really like the feel of the product on my skin and it is not oily, it leaves your skin matte. 


Disclaimer - I received this product complimentary through Influenster for review

XOXO 

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment